Friday, July 10, 2009

Gomunk Creations White Rabbit Costume

Yay! I finally got my rabbit costume from Etsy seller Gomunkcreations! As you can see from the pictures below I am quite happy to be wearing it and now I am never going to take it off. Ever. Not even for baths...........ok, maybe for baths..........

It is a fuzzy white rabbit costume that has velcro in the front so you can get into the little jumpsuit. Then it has elastic around the hood, so it fits very well onto my head and frames my wonderful face with white fluffiness. The ears flop downward to look extra adorable and they are lined with pink. In the back I even have a poof ball as my cotton tail on my bummy region. ;)

Now how do I convince Penny that I can wear this to school in the fall? Maybe tell her we are doing an Alice in Wonderland play and I'm playing the White Rabbit? And then tell her that I have to wear the costume 24-7 to get into character? ......hmmm.......might work........

While I work up a solid scheme, make sure you come back on Monday when we will show you the handmade outfit that we will be giving away with the October #25 at the end of July! It is a snazzy modern outfit from Etsy seller suzymstudio. Hopefully whoever wins her doesn't mind getting some modern clothing!

See you soon!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...