Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MyOwnLittleWorldToo Speed Racer Hoodie and Leggings

When Penny spotted this Speed Racer hoodie with matching striped leggings in the Etsy shop of MyOwnLittleWorldToo, she knew right away that I would want it.

For the photo shoot, I asked my stepsister Stella if I could borrow her denim skirt and yellow tank top that was purchased from the same store. She was nice enough to let me borrow both things, as well as a pair of lime green chucks! The shoes were purchased from Ebay seller releaserain.

Don't I look fabulous in the photos below? The best part of the Speed Racer hoodie and leggings is that they seem to be children's clothing that has been re-appropriated for dolls! Of course, I could be wrong about that, but still it is a very clever little outfit that is quite spiffy.

Do you think Ludwig the Sock Monkey will mind if I start referring to him as Chim-Chim? He probably wouldn't mind being called Sanpei...but Chim-Chim would probably sound a bit annoying to a sophisticated Sock Monkey like Ludwig.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, of course! On Friday we will announce the winner of the July 2009 Doll Giveaway here at The Doll Wardrobe. Please send us your name if you have not yet done so. And read this post here if you have no idea what I am talking about. ;)

See you soon!




3 comments:

Cali Hazelwood said...

Hi, Nora! I love the Speed Racer outfit. It's so cute! And the leggings are awesome.

Cali***
crazyforcali.blogspot.com

Libby said...

Love the colours :) Not my favourite outfit, but it looks really cute on you Nora! :)

Avery Voisin said...

That is very cute! I love the leggings! All the bright colors are so fun. That's really nice of Stella to let you borrow a few of her things.

Adorable outfit, you look great, Nora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...