Friday, July 10, 2009

Helpful Links for You!

One Doll Wardrobe reader pointed out that she can't go from my post to the shop of The Nimble Thimble via a link. And I realized that I typically forget to put links into my posts to direct you to the proper location for exploration. So I should really be a bit more consistent with that!

So for this week we discussed three Etsy shops:

MyOwnLittleWorldToo

TheNimbleThimble

and

Gomunkcreations!

Click on those names to visit their shops! I will try and put links into every post from now on. :)

And as an extra bonus, after reading our blog one seamstress decided to start posting her doll clothing up on Etsy! Visit this link to see Donna Cotterman's Creations! She currently has two white Regency gowns and a Harry Potter uniform up for sale. Very lovely stuff!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...