Monday, July 27, 2009

Outfit of the Week- Kimono with Sandals

I am sneaking in the Outfit of the Week on this very sunny Monday. :)

Looking for Asian-inspired doll clothing? Then look at "Kimono with Geta Sandals" from Etsy seller MarieGeorj!
You get a magenta kimono, colorful obi, geta sandals and white socks! Click here to see the outfit.

And to see the rest of what MarieGeorj has available in the shop click here! The offerings include a Chinese jacket and pants, a Nigerian outfit, two cowgirl outfits, several aprons and a variety of dresses and modern items. Stop by the shop today!

3 comments:

Avery Voisin said...

That kimono is very pretty! Thanks for the link to her shop, I like a few a the items there! :)

I really like that I can comment now, too!

Georgia said...

Does it fit well on A.G.'s?

Nora and Maple said...

The kimono is shown on an AG July Like You #4, and the description says that it is made for American Girl dolls and other 18" dolls. So I think it would fit an AG very well as far as I can tell. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...