Monday, July 6, 2009

MyOwnLittleWorldToo Tank Top and Skirt

Okay, down to business! Here is the yellow batik tank top and denim mini skirt that Penny purchased for our new Stella. It came from Etsy seller MyOwnLittleWorldToo along with a couple other items that I will eventually show you all.

The top and skirt fit very well and my favorite part was the lace border at the neckline of the shirt. The skirt has elastic in the back and a polka dot ribbon on the front waistband. It seems like the skirt was once a pant-leg from a human-size pair of jeans. Very clever!

Stella said "This is my favorite outfit...that is until I get to try on something else.....I get to try on more clothes right?" I say, be careful what you wish for.....heehee.

Go here if you are interested in similar items. The seller currently has a denim mini skirt and pink tank top available that are close to what Penny purchased. Or at least she did when I wrote this post...

In the pictures below Stella is celebrating the Fourth of July with our new pet Sparks Flying. This little foal has been on our back ordered list for just about forever. Penny can't even remember when she placed the order! So here they are, sporting American flags and taking a break from a full weekend of watching fireworks.

My next post in the Doll Wardrobe will be on the dark satin gown which we purchased for Elinor Dashwood from Etsy seller TheNimbleThimble, a very long time ago. In order to give you a peek at some of the items we have stashed away for Elinor, we thought we'd show you this gown while she still has her green eyes as Felicity.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Until next time, toodle-loo!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...