Saturday, August 22, 2009

Outfit(s) of the Week! Two for Samantha or Nellie Up for Auction!

Well we were browsing Ebay and we found a wonderful pink reproduction/interpretation of Samantha's Lawn Party outfit up for auction- courtesy of Ebay seller sewaddicted2. Auction ends in about eight hours.

Click here to see it in all of its pink glory!

And in addition, The Dollies' Dressmaker has really outdone herself this time with a seriously awesome Mariner Ensemble for either Samantha or Nellie. Auction ends on August 25th- this coming Tuesday.

Click here to see its fabulousness!


Is fabulousness a word? I guess not....but it should be. ;)

These are both most likely going to go for high prices, but it is still fun to look at them- such high quality work and wonderful details!

3 comments:

♥Rose♥ said...

Awesome! I'm saving for Rebecca, so probably no new doll outfits for me for a while. But there's another 1904-era outfit from Dollies' Dressmaker that I love: http://www.dolliesdressmaker.com/american-girl-doll-clothes/samantha-and-nellie/samantha-nellie-6021c/


~Starr~

Avery Voisin said...

Those are absolutely beautiful dresses!
I love Samantha in pink, even though it's not one of my favorite colors. She looks so sweet in that soft peach color. The Lawn Party Dress has always been one of my favorites, but unfortunately I never got a chance to get it. That is a lovely re-creation!

Wow, what a lovely dress! I agree, Cindy really outdid herself! That is beautiful, and such amazing detail work.

Any doll, and owner, would be lucky to have either of these dresses!

BonJeanCreations said...

Such a sweet dress and it looks so professionally done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...