Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Suzebella Cherries Jubilee Dress

What does Rebecca look like in 1950s clothing? Well look below to find out!

This dress, purchased from Ebay seller suzebella, was meant for the late 1940s and early 1950s. But we think it could work for the late 1950s as well, particularly with the novelty cherry fabric and the full skirt. In addition to this lovely dress, we received the red necklace and bracelet- both very well-made accessories which look wonderful with the dress. Rebecca certainly looks like she is ready to go dancing with our 1950s doll!

Marvelous Me, Nora, will post on Friday about some green zebra leggings purchased from Etsy seller MyOwnLittleWorldToo, which we paired with the white top from Etsy seller Doll Closet and some other items.




4 comments:

Abbey and Chloe said...

ADORABLE! I need that dress. For some reason, I think that would look too cute on my Sonali.

Jerica said...

That is a beautiful dress,espeacially beautiful Rebbeca.I always love your posts and the doll giveaways too.

Brittany said...

I think I've come to the conclusion that Rebecca is simply a beautiful doll, and looks good in anything. She's yet to look bad in a single outfit you've showed us to her in... like I needed any more encouragement to add her to my wishlist!!!

Avery Voisin said...

I love that dress, it is so adorable! I love the cherry print. The necklace and bracelet and cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...