Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lanie, GOTY 2010

Well, its December 16th and we already have a sneak peek at Lanie, the Girl of the Year for 2010. Amazon and Barnes and Noble can be thanked for "leaking" these book covers out into the world. ;)

So, as you can see below, she is blonde, with curly hair and possibly green/hazel eyes. The eyes could be any color really... but that is the word on the street... green or hazel. Cute-looking illustration. I wonder what face-mold the doll will have?

We have been thinking about getting more blonde dolls... but we were contemplating #24 or #27 because pics of them are always very beautiful. Hmmm, well we will have to see what she looks like in dolly format before we decide to get her or not....

How about you? Is Lanie already on your wish-list?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the second picture before, but she looks cute. I am not getting any more dolls, but she looks like she will be prestty in doll form. Thanks for the pics!

Unknown said...

I hadn't seen the second either, she is definitely on my wishlist :) I've been wanting a blond haired green eyed doll!
Mia

Sophie Amélie said...

I think she looks cute and will anticipate seeing how she looks in doll form, but I probably won't get her myself. I'd rather have #24...

Linnea said...

Hard to say. If she has some sort of side bangs, that would be awesome. If she has the new green eyes...she will be even higher on the list...however, I heard somewhere that they are hazel.

But I still want Kit and Rebecca, so she'd have to be pretty darn special to knock them (especially Kit) off the top of the list.

BonJeanCreations said...

I am waiting for a curly haired blue eyed doll. Oh well. She looks like she will be a beautiful doll and is definitely on my wish list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...