Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Pilgrim Duds

Yes, we finally get back to those pilgrim outfits I talked about on Thanksgiving but couldn't actually post all the pictures of because the computer I was working on was so sloooooooooooow. It was not a computer that was meant to do photo-editing. I'm sure some of you out there know too well what I am complaining about.

But complaints aside for now, we managed to snag ourselves two Pilgrim outfits this holiday season- one from Donna Cotterman's Etsy shop and the other from Ebay seller DollhouseDesigns_inTime.

Want to visit Mrs. C's Etsy shop?

Want to investigate DollhouseDesigns_inTime's Ebay auctions?
Click here!

I, Nora Demington, am modeling the Pilgrim ensemble from DollhouseDesigns_inTime (on the right), and Sabrina M. Dove is modeling the Pilgrim outfit from Donna Cotterman.

The ensemble from Ebay came with 5 pieces: bonnet, collar, jacket, skirt, and apron. The outfit from Donna came with 3 pieces: bonnet, jacket, and skirt. So in truth, because everything is separate pieces-- it is all interchangeable!





Don't we look so sweet? It was nice to have these costumes for our Turkey Day festivities. Unfortunately, despite still being able to frolic around in our pilgrim duds, we have run out of T-day leftovers. Ack! Somebody is going to have to start cooking again! Where's that Chinese take-out menu......

3 comments:

Avery Voisin said...

What beautiful outfits! :) Sabrina and Nora, you guys look amazing!

Unknown said...

Ugh, I can't get over how stunning Sabrina is! It's incredible, and Nora, you're SO pretty and I love your name and your blog. I hope that someday I'll be able to get as much couture as you!
Mia

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thanks :)
I didn't know a celebrity AG was modeling my Pilgrim set, and you can see it took me awhile to find the site. Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy in upcoming seasons!

Renee from Dollhouse Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...