Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Lanie Pics

AG has already them loaded up onto their website server and combined with the catalog numbers, we can find the images of the new Lanie items... Here is a slideshow of a lot of the items so y'all don't have to plug in all the item numbers into a web address to find them. :)


Looks like the GOTY 2010 stuff is going to cost Penny a lot of pennies.... heehee.

p.s. There is also a camper and goodies that are included with it... but since it costs $295 it is too depressing to show the pics here... :'( But seriously, let me know if you want to see them, too. I can give it its own slideshow.

7 comments:

1god said...

Ahhh so cute,but 295?ouch (I'd still like to see it though)

Gabrielle said...

I want her shoes!!!!!!!!!!

Gabrielle said...

where could I find the codes?

Lola Bean's World said...

Can I see the camper??? A doll-sized camper actually sounds neat. Where did you find all of this again??? Thanks for the pictures!!! I really like her sandals with the blue checkered shirt and white shorts outfit- the hammock looks neat too!!! I think I'm going to like Lanie!!!
Lola Bean:)

GirlDollTalk said...

You do such a nice job of sniffing this stuff out! Way to go Nora! That's cool how you put the pics in a slide show. Thank you!

We had a chance to interview the AG Public Relations Manager this week about Lanie. The episode is on iTunes or on our website. Have a very Happy New Year!

Christa and Mia
Hosts of the Girl Doll Talk Podcast
(Web) http://bit.ly/GirlDollTalk
(iTunes) http://bit.ly/GirlDollTalkoniTunes

Gabrielle said...

So cool! How can I get the catalog numbers so I can see the prices?

Gabrielle said...

Oh, woops, i posted that twice, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...