Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Melody Valerie Wintry Meadows

Outerwear!

Yes, that's right folks--- The Melody Valerie Couture small Christmas line was outerwear! Wowser! We had been dreaming about MVC dresses, while we should have been imagining coats and cloaks! What a nice surprise! :)

We ordered one of each item, the Ivy Cape and the Holly Coat, and they are already here! So we should be showing them to you today on the blog in order to be timely, but I think we all know that I am a wee bit behind in my posting. I haven't even finished posting on the Fall 2009 line!

So that is why today we are looking at my twin sister Ellie modeling the Fall '09 Wintry Meadows dress. This is a very elegant dress and its beauty is difficult to capture in photos. But we added an up-close shot of the fabric in the slideshow to give you an idea of the texture and color of the dress. It is a deep green, but in most of the photos it looks darker than it is in person.

Ellie said this dress was her favorite because of its uniqueness with the long sleeves, wide neckline, and gathered bodice. With her honey-blonde-reddish hair and hazel eyes, the Wintry Meadows dress looks especially smashing on Ellie. And I bet it would look really fabulous with the MVC Ivy Cape and Holly Coat.... if I can ever get around to taking pictures of those items.....




Interested in shopping at the MVC Etsy shop?
Click here!

Want to learn more about MVC?
Read their blog here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Ellie looks great! (More pictures for Spencer to drool over, she wants a 21#) I love how that dress goes all the way to the floor, I love Melody Valerie!
Mia

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

Ellie's so pretty <3 You are right, the colour is perfect on her. This is one of my favourites in the fall line! The cut looks very Regency/ early Victorian to me, although the bow and skirt cut make it modern.

I can't wait to see the Holly coat! I am thinking about asking for it for Christmas for Ruth Ann but I'm not sure if it would work with her grey eyes.

Thanks for the photos & happy holidays!

~Sitara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...