Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tagged by Lola :)

Okay, so I have to admit I didn't really understand what "I tagged you" meant.... but we went to Lola's Blog and figured it out... I guess it is like the game of Tag- as in now "I'm it." It is quite an amusing concept to play Tag via Blogs.... So here we go---- there is a series of questions and I have to give my answers to them. I hope I do this correctly:

List 7 songs your into right now. . .
1. Ravel's "Bolero"
2. The theme song from "Christmas Vacation" movie
3. The Nutcracker "Waltz of the Flowers"
4. VV Brown's "Shark in the Water"
5. Elvis Presley's "Blue Christmas"
6. Loreena McKennitt's "Huron 'Beltane' Fire Dance"
7. Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown's "No Air"

What car do you want when you are older????
A limo, so someone else can drive me around all day ;)

Where do you want to live when you grow older???
A big log cabin in Colorado.

Where do you want to go to college???
Someplace where it is free. :P

How many siblings do you have????
Two, my twin sister Ellie and my little sister Maggie.

How many children do you want when you grow up????
Hmm, never thought about that much. But maybe two.

Boy or Girls???
Well, if I happened to have kids... I guess I would choose girls.

City Girl or Country Girl???
Country Girl. Too much concrete gives me a rash. :P

Flying or Driving??????
Flying. Soooo much faster than driving.

Biking or Swimming????
Hmmm, either one is cool. But I guess swimming is my preference. In a pool down in Walt Disney World.

Sports???????
Do I play sports? Nope. No hand-eye coordination and my vinyl limbs don't really bend that well....

Books or movies?????
Both are awesome, but I usually end up watching a lot more movies than reading books.

Schools or chores????
Hmmm, chores. They are way easier than Math class.

Inside or outside?????
Outside, even though I'm trapped inside all the time. ;)

Wednesday or Sunday?????
Sunday. I get to sleep in and then eat brunch.

Friends or Family??????
Can't really pick one or the other. That's how life is. You need both. ;)

Fried or Scrambled eggs????
Either way. But scramby eggs with melty cheese can taste pretty good.

Pancakes or cereal?????
Blueberry pancakes with maple syrup sounds great right about now.... you are making me hungry.

Big meal or something small?????
Hmm, small I guess. I am only 18" tall. I can't eat that much food.

Movie or T.V. show???
TV shows. I am addicted to TV shows. Especially older ones that I can watch all the episodes ever created over several weeks. Like "The Greatest American Hero" and "School Rumble," silly stuff like that. ;)

Favorite thing to do outside????
Garden. When we had a garden; we don't anymore. :( So I guess now hiking is my favorite thing.

Favorite meal???
Umm, anything not cooked by Penny. She is a terrible cook. (Don't tell her I said that.)

Place to read a good book???
On the couch. Comfy couch. With chocolate chip cookies and cocoa by my side...

Favorite vegetable????
Peas. Me likey the peas.

Where do you want to live when you graduate???
A big log cabin in Colorado, much like the same place I want to live when I grow up. :)

What time of day do you like best???
Dinnertime, when we go out to a restaurant to eat. ;)

What is your favorite flower????
Irises.

Do you like writing????
Yes, very much so. But I never have enough time to write everything I want to write.

What is your favorite month????
Hmmm, don't know for sure, but probably October. Halloween time.

Do you like adventure????
Only if it doesn't involve any injuries or hospital stays afterward. :P

Do you collect anything??? If so, what do you collect????
We collect doll clothing. Lots and lots of doll clothing.... ;)

Do your grandparents live near you????
Nope, several states away.

Are you bored of this???
I'm already finished? Too bad. It was fun to answer the questions! :)

Well, I guess in the interest of "tagging" I will tag all of my readers. Choose one question to answer from those listed above and answer it in a comment. You don't have to answer all 33ish- just do one if you want to play along with the "Tag" game. (And make sure you list which question you are answering so we know what you are talking about, heehee.)

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...