Thursday, July 28, 2011

Maple Insists: Doll Comparison No. 1

So Beast's Belle and Claire asked to see Maple with other dolls. We took the pics and realized it was really too many for one post since we included a lot of new clothing as well, so we will do this in two stages. First we'll show you Me (Mia doll), Elizabeth (MyAG #41), and Maple (MyAG #55) for Beast's Belle.

This is a "Maple Insists" post because she insisted that we all wear braids for the photo shoots and she is sitting next to me as I write this post.... giving me advice.....sigh.

Today we are wearing a variety of clothing from many different sellers. Marvelous Me is wearing a top from Etsy seller L'Atelier de Sitara and pants from the MyAG line. Elizabeth is wearing a halter top and shorts from Etsy seller The Dolly Stand and sandals from Etsy seller Megori Girls. Maple is wearing a Liberty Jane tank top, and a belt and embroidered dragon jeans from All Dolled Up Doll Clothes.


Here are up-close shots of our heads and faces for comparison purposes....



Tops and tops slideshow....


Bottoms and bottoms slideshow





Dragon embroidery and slideshow... 
Terrie can embroider pretty much anything smaller than 5" 
on doll clothing for you!





Thanks for reading/looking at this long post! Hopefully it was helpful! As you can tell, Marvelous Me has a slightly "greyish" skin tone because I am an older doll. Today they are making the dolls with a richer, peachier tone to their skin. Just FYI.

Stay tuned for Doll Comparison No. 2!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! The first photo was crazy amazing and it made me want to read the rest of the post! The funny thing was, I already knew where all the clothing was from, because I had the chance to get it but, "money wise", as we like to call it, the "wallet" was not prepared at the time!(As it usually isn't 98.9% of the time LOL) I've been "eyeing" those dragon embroidered jeans for a while and they seem to be the only thing that is still available in this whole post!(Not counting the always awesome genuine A.G. stuff;) Anyway, Great post chickies! P.S. Maple sounds like my kinda girl! ;D

Muzzy said...

Thank you for those marvelous pictures of Elizabeth!!! I'm planning to get a JLY #41 someday, and she will be a harry potter style witch with little Ravenclaw robes and a wand! Also those dragon jeans are WICKED COOL. I want a pair, for me and my dolls!
Anyways, I love JLY#41 and Dragons.
Thanks for the pics, love your blog!
Jenna

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This definitely confirms that I have the right doll on my wishlist! :D I especially appreciated the close-ups of all of your faces.

Thanks so much for being willing to do this post, Nora. :)

P.S. Sorry Maple is a bit on the bossy side, but you do look really cute in braids! ;)

Lucy said...

You are all really very pretty! Thanks for the comparison photos! I like looking at that sort of thing. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...