Friday, May 18, 2012

Lacrosse Anyone?

Hola peoples!

Our Needa and Nichelle story continues today....

Nichelle is wearing the newish My AG Lacrosse uniform and Needa is wearing McKenna's pajamas.

Later that same day.... Needa picked up a hot chocolate at Starbucks, came home and got in her pajamas. Meanwhile Nichelle was still rifling through all of her belongings to find items to pack for their trip.

"How about this???" she asked Needa.


"What is that???" Needa inquired.


"My lacrosse uniform from AG," Nichelle said.


"If you don't need a ballet outfit for this trip, what would make you think you needed to bring a lacrosse uniform?" Needa sighed.


"I thought it looked trendy," Nichelle replied.


"Trendy? Do you even play lacrosse?" Needa wondered.


"No. I just liked the look of it. Don't I look cool?" Nichelle asked.


"I think you'll look weird at my great-grandmother's birthday party wearing this," Needa said.


"Oh alright," Nichelle whined.

"Go find Sprinkles for me if you can while I get dressed to take him outside," Needa requested.



Stay tuned for more of the story!!!

Thanks for visiting us today!

And check out my awesome new "Follow me on Pinterest" button!



Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment:

Madeline said...

Nichelle sounds like me!
''How, what, and where would you need this?'' (my mom)
''Um...''
~Madeline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...