Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nichelle's Trip Prep Continues


First, a general notice:

We'll announce the Writing Contest winner on Monday May 14th.

Next, today's blog post:

We have done two Nichelle and Needa posts before for this "story."

The first one is here:

The second is here:

Notes on what you see in the pics: Nichelle is wearing AG's new tankini set. Needa is wearing a hat and sweater from Doll Tag Clothing, a shirt from Royal Doll Boutique, and a skirt from Liberty Jane. She has just been taking her dog for a walk --- the AG dog from McKenna's collection.

Needa instructed Nichelle to find more sensible things to pack for the upcoming trip. 

Nichelle came back out of her room dressed for "the beach." Needa was slightly surprised by her look.

"Why are you wearing the sarong as a cape?" Needa asked Nichelle.


"How else am I supposed to wear it? I thought it was designed to prevent my shoulders from freckling in the sun," Nichelle explained.


"No. You are supposed to tie it around your waist. With the tie right at your hip," Needa said.


"Why do you have to be so picky about the way things go all the time?" Nichelle asked.


"There's a right way to do things. And a wrong way," Needa replied.

Meanwhile, Nichelle stared blankly at the camera.


"Also, your ponytails are not even," Needa added.

"My who?"

"Your ponytails. One sticks straight out and the other points down. They look silly," Needa sighed.

"Alright, well I'll fix them for you. This time," Nichelle said. She put the sarong around her waist and moved her ponytails to be even. 
"Where did this doggie come from?" she asked when she was finished.


"He came with Kenna's stuff when it was all shipped over to the house. She said she really didn't want the responsibility of owning a pet, so I said I would adopt him," Needa explained.


"What's his name?" Nichelle asked.


"Sprinkles."


"Uh. That's not a very dignified name for a boy-dog," Nichelle replied. "In fact, that's so silly I would have come up with it."


"I know. I thought 'What would Nichelle name him?' and Sprinkles came to mind. That's the only way I could pick a name. Kenna said Alistair sounded too boring, and that was my first choice," Needa said.


"Uh. Thanks.... I think..." Nichelle replied.

"Also, we're not going to the beach on this trip," Needa said. "Most of that outfit is useless. I assume you are wearing it to show me what you plan on packing? Try again."


"Wha?! I thought it was a great outfit for a vacation!" Nichelle whined.


"The only applicable items are the flip-flops. You can pack those," Needa said.


"Alright. Then I'll try and find something else to wear...." Nichelle grumbled.



Stay tuned for more parts of this gripping saga!

Heehee.




3 comments:

SuzyMStudio said...

I love this tankini set, flip flops and the "cape"...hummm...my daughters can't see this post :-)

Madeline said...

Nichelle--
this is what I do, just dump everything in your bag and hope you brought everything needed! :o)

Jennifer said...

Hi!! Love the tankini set and Needa's hat. (: Please post the story contest winner soon... I'm buying a doll soon and if I win I'd like to know ASAP. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...