Saturday, June 4, 2016

Maple Has Made A Thing: Buy It Today!


Yes, it's a virtual thing - an e-book PDF.

But that still counts as a thing, right???

Maple's Fantastic (ally Inappropriate) Planner for the month of April 2016.

(She plans to do a new one each month.)

The planner has nothing to do with dolls really - it's just a fun thing Maple started to do to entertain herself and anyone interested in reading it.

Here is da book's blurb:

Purchase this April 2016 planner today for the low, low price of $1.99!!!

No, this isn't a planner that you fill out, you moron. It's already been filled out by me - Maple Twiggs. And then you get to read it. Duh.

This concept makes perfect sense to me. Why don't you people understand this idea??? You bunch of idiots.

(Yes, it's sort of like a diary or journal, but I'm not going to be talking about how Becky put gum in my hair after gym class, or how I think Jimmy has a crush on me, etc.)

Just buy it and see if you like it. And then you can tell me it sucks. But only after you buy it and I already have your money. Btw, I don't do returns. You'll never get your money back. You sucker.

If it turns out that you like this horrific thing I just made, stay tuned: another section of my planner will be released every month!

Or at least until the court sends me a cease and desist letter for poisoning my readers' minds....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...