Friday, July 2, 2010

Another AG Store Exclusive!

It's me! Yes, me! And I am modeling the new AG store exclusive red quilted coat. Yippee! My outfit also consists of blue jeans and a black tank top made by Liberty Jane Clothing, as well as red plaid chucks.

Like my new jacket? I think I look pretty cool in it..... though it is kind of more useful for October than July.... same with that knit set and those jeans from yesterday.... Hmmmm, I guess AG is trying to get us ready for fall as early as possible, eh? ;)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I forgot to ask, where the jeans worn with the scarf and hat set the new AG jeans?

Nora and Maple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nora and Maple said...

Yes Karma, the jeans Kaya is wearing in the previous post are the new AG store exclusive "Star Logo" jeans. :)

Sophie Amélie said...

That new jacket is cute on you, Nora! :)

-Sophie

Unknown said...

I love your jacket Nora! It looks so cozy and the little squares make it so cute. We're at the beginning of winter here in south america, it's something I'd be wearing right now, brrr so cold!... wonder if it'll go with my blue eyes. heeheehee

Nora and Maple said...

We can try the red jacket on Adanya and take some pics. Look for those here soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Finally! I was wondering when I'd be seeing more pics of you, Nora. I think you look stunning in red. :D I must buy this in Dallas and then hunt for Mia dolls on eBay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...