Friday, July 23, 2010

MyAG Pretty and Plaid, plus extras

Que pasa?!
Well, I finally have some pictures for y'all! Yay!

As per Emmie Jo's request, we show you #48 wearing the new MyAG Pretty and Plaid outfit with the hot pink knit cap from the Everyday Accessories as our initial set of pics.



Then we have some shots of the birthstone earrings set. #48 is wearing the hot pink gem studs that are meant to represent the rubies for July. She came with the star studs you see in amongst the other birthstone studs in the box.

In addition to the twelve sets of studs, you get the little dangly hoop thingys with silver butterflies, stars and hearts on them as part of the birthstone set. You can wear the studs with or without the dangly hoop thingys, and the charms on the hoops are removable. So of course you can add your own things to the hoops if you wanted to, which seems like kind of a fun project. Hope that all made sense....



And for our final set of pics, we show you the Pretty and Plaid outfit with the original lavender hat and accompanied by the purple knit messenger bag that is part of the Everyday Accessories set.



Tada! Hope you enjoyed the pics! Stay tuned for our next post, which shows you the blue shirt from underneath the plaid dress in its own outfit.

Have ideas for what you want me to post about next from that latest AG order? The post right before this one (the one from July 22nd) has a list of everything we bought-- so review that, and let us know what you want to see next.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your comment Emmie Jo!

8 comments:

Muzzy said...

Cute! I thought the pretty and plaid dress was kinda bleh, but your pictures proved me wrong! I also LOVE how you swept 48's bangs to the side in the latter pictures.
Tres Chic! I also was wonderind if she's nameless? I have some ideas if so:
Miri,
Asla,
Delaney,
Carli,
and Rosette
Later!
Jenna, the girl who loves your pictures

Nora and Maple said...

Yep, #48 is still nameless. Her last name will be Bonacorsi though and she will be a sister or relative of Connie and Katie.

Thanks for the name suggestions Jenna--- some of those are definite possibilities!

Quinlyn said...

Great pics! I was wanting both the earrings and that dress, and these pics pretty much sold me! :D

As for names, I think Christy would be great. It goes with her last name, and it coordinates with her relatives names. I hope you like it. :)

~Quinlyn

Anonymous said...

Very nice outfit!! Not my favorite from the new outfits, but you show it off very nice. Thanks for taking the time to get all the new stuff and show it to us. You take the most amazing photos. They look a million times better than the ones AG does.

Anonymous said...

Must you make me put #48 at the very top of my list instead of number seven? Haha.

I have name ideas for this girl: Rosie, Jenny, Noelle, and Erin. She's just too cute!

-Claire

. said...

Oh, my! Thank You guys here at Badger's Wood for doing this post! The reason I requested this adorable "get" was because first of all, purple is my most favorite color! And second, I think my legal guardian, Rachel Noel, was conidering getting zee Pretty and Plaid Outfit, plus the Everyday Accessories for me, but sorta wanted to see it on a REAL model, non-A.G. Company Model;) Anyway, Thanks again for this whole post and for typing my name so many times in it! <3, Emmie Jo!;)

. said...

I also forgot to say how adorable that other Emmie Jo/MYAG #23 looks on zee packaging of the Birthstone earrings! I, sadly, don't have my ears pierced, YET! But zee the next that I go to zee A.G. Place(My legal guardian couldn't bear to send me off to zee doll hospital for so long;) I'm planning top get my ears pierced!;) Anyway, Thanks again, and again for doing this post! <3, Emmie Jo!;)

Unknown said...

Hola! Wow #48 looks fantastic in the Pretty and Plaid! Feels as if it was made for her and I think the knit messenger bag is a perfect accesory for the outfit!
To answer your question, what I would like to see next are the Two-Tone Glasses on Adanya *squeee* and also the Innerstar U charm necklace and charms, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...