Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Store Exclusive Re-Mix

Here are zee pics of the AG store exclusives that y'all talked about seeing on different dolls! There is Adanya in the red dress and red coat, Arista in the red dress, and Lira in the red dress. And the red dress is shown with black tights and black boots, as requested. Nothing much more to say--- no deep thoughts from me today. ;)






If you want to learn more about these AG store exclusives, please see the posts from the last five or so days. :)

Just around the corner is a surprise secret post... not the Sweet Melody mix and match that we promised a week ago. That will come after the surprise. What do you think the surprise secret post is???? Hmmmm, though I guess since I told you a surprise is coming.... it's not so much a surprise anymore.... oops. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think it's Connie's new MVC dress or the outfit that comes with the doll for the giveaway.

Thanks for showing the dress on Arista and Lira! They are the next dolls I want to get (and Adanya is not far behind them...) ;D

Unknown said...

OH WOW!! I love the boots and tights!!! The look super cool with the dress. What I like the most is its versatily: one time it can be used as beach cover up and other like a sporty dress w/boots. It's great!
I'm going to ask my human to try to get me the jacket and dress, they look SUPER on Adanya! ;D
Thanks for the photos, you rock!

Claire said...

I hope it's the post for the award I gave you!

Nora and Maple said...

That post is coming too Claire! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...