Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Doll and Meet Outfit!

Hello and Happy Saturday everyone! We were trying to post this on Flyday, but that plan didn't work out so well. Real life human things got in the way.

So about that new AG order-- we will start by showing you the MyAG #36 we purchased, with her new Meet outfit and box (which has a picture of the Innerstar U version of #36 on it). This doll is really cute and we love the way she looks with pierced ears. We haven't quite figured out a name for her yet, but we are taking suggestions if you'd like to comment below with ideas.

The new Meet outfit is kind of weird-- the shirt seems like something you'd wear with pajamas. But the cuffed capris and purple flats seem very useful for everyday apparel. The cuffs of the pants are sewn in place, but you might be able to undo the stitches and unroll the pants. (We haven't tried that though.) Also, the capris are made out of twill (or a similar material)- not really denim, though they look that way. Oh, and they have a definite purple tone to them. FYI.

The doll comes with the Innerstar U Campus codes and the charm necklace, which we will talk about in future posts. For now, please enjoy the pictures and look forward to more posts about this new AG order. (p.s. There will be a tricky surprise in those posts!)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*SWOONS* Oh. My. Gosh. It's HER. I LOVE her. *Sobs*

I'll try not to be consumed by envy and will enjoy watching you love her to bits. :)

Unknown said...

Aww, she so pretty!! I love her earrings, they suit her pretty cool.
Yes, the meet outfit looks weird; I guess the top can be used as pjs and the rest will work as mix & match.
I love the box with her cute Innerstar U version!!! It rocks! I'm curious to know how my version looks! (Are the boxes heavy? made of cardboard, right? I've never had a box before, my human gets her things on ebay but shh! don't tell anyone! LOL) Congrats! can't wait to see how the charm keeper looks! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. Now I must decide whether to order #35 to be Ginny from Harry Potter or your new #36. She's lovely.

I have a few name ideas: McKenna, Rochelle, Charlotte, Eva, and Zoe.

I hope the names help!
-Claire

Anonymous said...

You should name her either Emmy or Renae.

Muzzy said...

Aww, I fell in love with her too, you can now buy ALL the MAG's at the store! I'M SO HAPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!
I would name her Maeve, Or May, or something with an M. but still, I love your new cutie! (YOU ARE SUCH AN ENABLER!!)
Jenna

Avery Voisin said...

Wow, she's adorable! :D Congrats.
As for names, I like Payton, Piper, Mae, Kenzie, Rory, and Lucy but those are just a few that came to me at the moment.

Clever Kit said...

Wow, she's cute! I wish that AG would get some REAL redheads instead of just auburn and strawberry blonde. Sigh. Oh well, her hair and eyes are super cute anyway! :) I think her name should start with an L. Laura or Lauren or Lila.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...