Monday, July 12, 2010

Which Doll Next? And Some Pics of New Things

We're kind of caught up in the excitement of these upcoming AG releases: Innerstar U, new Meet Outfits for the JLY (to be MyAG line), and new MyAG outfits. We just played around the website for a little while and grabbed these pics:

So we're going to put an order in once the online store has these new things available. In this order we are going to get a new MyAG in the new Meet Outfit with some new Innerstar U supplies: MyAG #36, #37 or #48. Which one would you choose???

#36 has reddish hair, hazel eyes and bangs. #37 has reddish hair, green eyes, no bangs, and freckles. And #48 has blackish hair, hazel eyes, and bangs. Whichever one we order, we are going to try out pierced ears for her. Currently our only pierced-ears doll is Ramona, so it'll be nice to have another one--- especially because Liberty Jane outfits occasionally come with earring accessories and there are new birthstone earrings coming out for the MyAG dolls. ;)

So here are some pics of the three dolls in the new Meet Outfit, close-ups with earrings, and in various outfits. The AG online store's new configuration program is where we got these pictures from.






Let us know which doll you think we should order next, by commenting below! Thanx!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally get #48. I'd love to see more pictures of her. And definitely get the Safari Sundress - I got it for my birthday and I love it!

Thanks for your help on the last post! I just need to figure out whether to get #25 or #29.

-Claire

Elinor Dashwood/Melanie said...

I think you should get #36. :-) I'm thinking about getting #47 or #24. :-)

Sophie Amélie said...

I say #36! The others are quite pretty, but not many (if any?) boardmembers have #36. Perhaps they just need you to showcase her on your blog. ;)

Plus she could be related to you, Nora. She does look a bit like you!

-Sophie

Stephanie J said...

Definitely #36! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #37. I love the pic's I've seen of her. She's also the most like me!
hugs,
Karma

Anonymous said...

I definitly say #37!!!! Shes sooooo cute and I love her! Shes fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love love love 36. I barely noticed her until I found that particular picture of her on the test site. Now she's calling to me.

My wallet would like it better if she called to you. And you posted copious amounts of pictures. ;)

Joni said...

I like the one with freckles the best. Those freckled girls really tug at my heart...

(Although the one with black hair, green eyes and bangs would make a good Abby from NCIS!)

Tania said...

I'd say #37- she is really cute, I love her freckles and pretty eyes.

Unknown said...

#37!! She's different from other AG and I think that makes her special, plus, I looove freckles! I like the new meet outfit a lot, they say dolls come with a charm keeper, isn't that cute? I want one, too! LOL

Anonymous said...

#36! She is adorable and under-appreciated. Show her some love!

Anonymous said...

#36.. she looks cute on the website but I have seen no real pics of her on the boards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...