Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tricked Out Equestrian Outfit

Hola! Me again! Today we offer for your viewing pleasure the tricked out version of the red and white AG equestrian outfit. What have we added? Well instead of the white blouse we put the Mux Originals pirate shirt under the red blazer. And we replaced the black fuzzy helmet with the Pirate Camp top hat with red decorations. The white jodhpurs were switched out for the black and white striped leggings from Doll Closet. Now Adanya looks like she is ready to party in her funky, Gothic duds. She is feeling very Tim Burton-esque. :)

And of course, who could forget our faithful little friend Max the sheepdog who is now modeling the other top hat from Pirate Camp. He looks so dashing!



Guess what arrived with the UPS man while we were prepping this post?!?!? Our July 13th order from AG!!! Woot!!! Can you believe it got here so quickly?! Things from AG never get here this fast. Those AG warehouse people must be working 24 hour shifts or something. ;)

Anyway, as you can probably guess, we have a lot of new AG stuff to show you now. So in the coming days look for posts on those things and we will try and mix in some handmade goods into those posts. That way you see things as AG intended them and how we mix and match things. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing that your AG order came already! I can't wait to see who you ordered (although I highly doubt #48 was in their because I was the only person who said you should get her)

Adanya is looking very Tim Burton-ish. Reminds me of his spin on Alice in Wonderland. My favorite movie ;)

Anonymous said...

You are bordering on a steam punk outfit there. Very nice. I love the pirate touches that you have added to the wardrobe.

Can't wait to see what the UPS man brought. I love many of the new outfits.

Unknown said...

Holaaaa! WOW This creation is SUPER COOL!! Like you said it definitely has that Burton touch! The combination of colors ROCK! and the hat is a great touch. Awesome! Can't wait to see more of your mix and matchs!
Oooh you're so lucky to have your new AG stuff! I wish I could order it from abroad! Congrats!!

Liz said...

Oooh, I love the tricked out version on Adanya!! She looks like a girl mad-hatter! I love that hat! :D

That's awesome that your order came that quick!! Have you gotten your InnerStar U Campus Guide yet? I hope I get mine soon! :)

Have a great day!

~Liz~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...