Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blue Shirt from P&P and 123MulberryStreet Skirt

Hi again! I've finally managed to find my way back to the blog this weekend to create this post.

So one of the initial questions asked by many people about the new AG Pretty and Plaid (P&P) outfit was: "Is the blue shirt separate?" And the answer is yes, yes it is.

So today we show you the blue long-sleeved shirt with a short, gray jersey skirt from Etsy seller 123MulberryStreet. To complete the outfit we kept the P&P brown boots on our #48 and added on the light blue birthstone earrings, as well as a purple Liberty Jane necklace.

We still haven't quite decided on a name yet for our #48, but many of your suggestions are in the running--- particularly Rosette, Noelle, Carli, Sophie, and Trinity. Which one of those would you choose for #48?




Up next at The Doll Wardrobe, some pics of the Two-Tone glasses and the Beach sunglasses on a variety of dolls..... right after we find some time take those pics.... heehee.....

7 comments:

Sophie Amélie said...

Well, I think you can safely guess which name I like the best! ;) She's gorgeous, though, whatever her name is.

-Sophie

Anonymous said...

I am loving this girl more and more! *makes note to get her after Lanie, #35, and #25* As you can see, she is now the fourth doll to get on my list, haha.

I like the names Noelle and Sophie. They're very pretty names and I happen to like three Sophies. Yes, Sophie Amelie is one of them.I don't know a Noelle, but I know someone with that as a middle name :P

-Claire

Liz said...

I love your pictures!! #48 is SO gorgeous! The name popping out to me for her is Noelle! That is such a pretty name!! Sometime could you show what the Pretty and Plaid dress looks like without the blue shirt underneath? Is the dress really sheer without the shirt? :)

Thanks for all the great reviews you do on AG outfits!! :)

~Liz~

Gabrielle said...

I like Carli. :)

Jemstar said...

Carli or Sophie... maybe Noelle. :)

Unknown said...

Yaay! Two-Tone glasses!!
I like Sophie and Trinity! (Trinity feels so unique)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout for 123 Mulberry Street. Imagine my surprise when Icame across your site. As a new business its great for some exposure. Thanks again!!

Sandra
123mulberrystreet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...