Friday, January 13, 2012

CeCe Sans Pantaloons

CeCe came back from changing and looked a lot better without her pantaloons.

"How do I look now?" she asked Kenna.


"You look awesome. My shirt dress thingy looks better on you than it did on me. 
Now let's get started on these Legos."

"Really? Still with the Legos?" CeCe replied.


"Yeah, don't you want to build this?"


"Why would I?" CeCe shook her head no.

"It's Batman and Catwoman," Kenna answered.


CeCe stared off into space for a little while, not sure how to reply.


"I'll be back," she said and then left the room.

Where did CeCe go?

Will she be back?

Stay tuned to find out!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I was pretty underwhelmed by both of these new dolls, but these pictures are so cute I'm not sure now. Kenna in particular looks so much better here than on AG's site!

Priya said...

I love these photostories! Can't wait to see the next part, Nora! :D

Mickey's Girl said...

Ok I was definetly not going to get Cécile at all but the more photos I see the more I'm drawn to her! :)

Mickey's Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...