Monday, January 16, 2012

CeCe's New Suggestion

CeCe came back in 20 minutes with a new suggestion.
Kenna was studying the guide to her Lego kit.

"How about we play gymnastics?," CeCe said to Kenna. "I found your gymnastics leotard 
in amongst the new stuff. Look at how cool it looks!"




"Uh....," Kenna replied.


"In your AG story books you want to play gymnastics all the time 
and it looks like tons of fun. Let's try it!" CeCe smiled with glee.


"Well... I'm not really into gymnastics," Kenna responded.



"What do you mean? In the books you are," CeCe said.


"Well, that is in the books. I'm not that McKenna. I'm Makenna, Kenna. 
I am different. I like things like Legos. Not so much the gymnastics."

"That is weird. I thought for sure this would work."


"Sorry. I'm not hot on running around half-naked and doing flips...," Kenna replied.


"Hmmm. Well there are more pieces to the outfit. I'll show them to you!" 

And with that CeCe skipped out of the room.

Will CeCe be able to convince Kenna that she is destined to like gymnastics???

Stay tuned to find out!

6 comments:

Inky said...

I love your Cécé- she looks so lovely in bright jewel colors.

I really want mine to be somewhat modern, but my modern girls are into ballet and I'm afraid of putting her hair in a bun!

Nora and Maple said...

She is very beautiful. Later in this photo-story we say "the heck with it" and put her hair in a bun-like format. It looks really, really cute.

That is how it is now. We will probably never get her hair back to her tight curls. But in the mean time, her hair looks super-cute. And it really does look great in a variety of styles (which we play with in these photos, haha).

Anonymous said...

Kenna will probably stick with her not liking gymnastics as well, she is entitled to be who she likes. lol .. none of us ever stay with the books.

Taryn

Kiki's Korner said...

Cute story! I think Kenna should get to be whoever she wants to be! CéCé looks beautiful in the gymnastics outfit. I can't wait to see her hair up. Our CéCé hasn't changed her hair yet.

~ Kiki

Miranda said...

Aww! CeCe is sooo cute here! :D How did you get her curls to lie flat? Even AG can't do that in her pictures! XD

~Miranda

Nora and Maple said...

Lie flat? Well AG has two portions of her hair tied up into little pony tails on either side of her head.

For this post we took them out and just put the headband on her. So I guess her curls do look a bit flatter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...