Friday, January 13, 2012

Kenna Changes Her Duds

Kenna decided that she would humor CeCe. She changed her outfit and accessorized.
Of course she still wanted to be comfortable though. The accessory she chose was the AG casual watch and the outfit she picked was AG's Ruffled Hoodie outfit.



CeCe was disappointed Kenna hadn't picked a historical outfit to wear but decided that she would go along with the flow. She changed into Kenna's meet outfit so they could both wear modern duds.


"You aren't quite wearing that right CeCe," Kenna commented.


"What do you mean?" CeCe asked.

"Uh, your pantaloons under my outfit," Kenna answered, pointing to them.

"You had leggings on in your meet outfit. 
These were my meet outfit leggings."


"Nope, they're pantaloons. You aren't supposed to wear pantaloons underneath the shirt dress thingy. It really doesn't go. Pantaloons aren't leggings. They are underwear. I had underwear on underneath my leggings.
So it is kinda like I can see your undies," Kenna replied.

"Oh..."


"It's okay, you can fix it. Just take off those pantaloons and put on undies. 
I'll get started on these Legos while you do that," Kenna added.


"Legos? What about trying on clothes and stuff?"


"Oh I like this outfit. I don't need to change again. 
I mean I wouldn't have put this iron-on on this tank top....


...And I wouldn't have put these dressy sandals with this outfit. But it works for me."



"Oh. Okay. Well I'll go fix my outfit and then I'll come back. 
Maybe we can talk more about this Lego thing then," CeCe said.


Has Kenna convinced CeCe to play Legos?

Or will she just return wearing another fashion faux pas?

Stay tuned to find out!

1 comment:

Kiki's Korner said...

LOL! Poor CéCé has a lot to learn about fashion!

~ Kiki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...