Friday, January 20, 2012

Kenna Begins to Ask Questions

CeCe came back into the doll room with the warm-up outfit jacket on 
and more pieces from McKenna's accessories to show Kenna.


"Do I look less like a hospital orderly now?" CeCe asked.


"Yeah, I guess so. Are those dollars the real thing?" Kenna replied.


"No, I don't think so. They are only printed on one side," CeCe answered.


"So I can't use them to buy more Legos?"



"No... But they are still fun. And check out the other stuff I brought: your journal, gymnastics book, ID card, a book report, and a letter from your studio. 
They are really cute! We can play with them if you want to."

"Hmmm. Those don't really look like mine. Even though it is my face on that card. I could use the journal to keep track of my ideas for Lego constructions.
But the rest of it I'm not really interested in."


CeCe scrunched her nose up in frustration and left the room again.

...............

She came back in a little while carrying a pile of accessories
Penny had bought for them at AGPC.



"Do you want to play with these? You said you liked the sneakers I am wearing. Here, you can have your own. And there is a pair of mismatched socks, a corduroy bag, slippers, and a headband. We could mix and match this stuff with outfits and pajamas."








"Hmmmmm. These slippers are very soft and fuzzy.
But I just finished building Catwoman's motorcycle, so that means I still have to build the little street scene for the figures. That will take a bit of time."


"Yeah....," CeCe said. She squinted her eyes, thinking hard.

"You could find one of the other girls to play with, ya know? I bet a lot of them will have fun mixing and matching these things with the other doll clothes," Kenna added.

"Yeah. I could probably do that," CeCe said quietly. "But I'll be back soon..." 

She gathered up the accessories and left the room.

What will CeCe try next?

And why won't she ask the other dolls to play???

Stay tuned to find out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CeCe just needs to get into legos too

Anonymous said...

That was a cute story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...