Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Wonderland Pics Due Saturday!

Whattup peoples! Yep, we are here to interrupt our previously schedule "CeCe and Kenna" storyline to remind you that the 2012 Grand Photo Contest is happening now!


Clicky the link to read about the contest.

Activity One photos - Winter Wonderland - are due on Saturday. This coming Saturday. 
As in, January 21st, 2012. Yeah, like in 2.5 days.

So if you want to enter Activity One - send us your pic on or before Saturday.... 
January 21st....this Saturday...

You could win grand prizes! A doll or one of 5 AG gift cards! Ooooo!

8 comments:

Claire said...

Did you get mine? I'm just making sure since sometimes my emails have failed to send before. ;)

Nora and Maple said...

The one with Gwen and Chrissa? Yep, we got that one and we sent you a reply email that says "Received your entry. :)"

Paige said...

So, just checking - the entries have to be in BEFORE Saturday, or Saturday is the LAST DAY to get them in (as in you have all day to be lazy)?

Nora and Maple said...

You can send them to us at anytime on Saturday. If it is Sunday in California and you send it to us - it is too late. ;)

Paige said...

Hahaha, you're gonna label me as the question monster, and you're gonna learn to groan every time you see me post...but I have another question! :D
If my photos are over 1,000 pixels wide, is that TOO big? I can always make 'em smaller if I need to, but I want to know if I actually have to be bothered to do that. lol.
Thanks you guys. :)

Paige said...

OH, OH, OH! I forgot to ask if collages are allowed?
Honestly, I really do think that is my last question! lol

~Question Monster~

Nora and Maple said...

Haha. Don't worry we like questions. :)

1,000 pixels wide is fine.

Photo collages are fine.

Youtube photo slideshows are ok too if that is what you want to offer. But we prefer photos and photo collages to Youtube vids.

winkie said...

yea! i can not wait!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...