Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CeCe Tries Again

CeCe completed her new outfit and returned to Kenna's side.


"Those are some pretty flashy shorts," Kenna remarked.

She was proudly displaying her new Batman figure
that she had just finished putting together.



"They are like velour stuff," CeCe replied.


"I think you are supposed to fold over the waistband," Kenna said.


"Oh... oops. I didn't know."


"It's okay. They look okay like that. 
They are kind of shiny though, and not in a flattering way...," Kenna replied.

"It must be the lighting in the doll room and the camera. It is making them look weird."

"Yeah, must be the lights...," Kenna's voice trailed off.

"But the shrug is neat, right? And the set comes with an ace bandage, a hairstyle card, and these hair ties. And also we got a gym bag from Ingrid. These look like fun, right? We could do your hair together. I bet it would look pretty in these folded braids from the card."




"I know you are trying hard to get me interested in other things, CeCe,
but I'd rather just build Catwoman next," Kenna replied.


CeCe's shoulders dropped in sadness.

"Okay, well I'll be back soon....," she sighed and turned to leave. 
Though defeated, she hoped it was just temporary.


Will CeCe change out of her flashy shorts? 

Or leave them on and move to South Beach?

Stay tuned to find out!


2 comments:

imrachelnicole said...

I love these stories! They are so cute! :)

Hey everyone! I am going to be having a giveaway on my blog (AG) once I get fifty followers. :)

Rachyrache

Miranda said...

I don't blame MaKenna for not being interested in clothes and hair and stuff. I may LOVE dolls, but I would rather play with Lego than dress-up, too! :D

Hmm... I'm willing to guess that CeCe will change out of her shorts, and that eventually MaKenna will be willing to play with her...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...