Saturday, July 20, 2013

Comment Problems with the 2013 FDC Site?

Sup Peoples!

This is a post to ask about the types of problems you guys are having with the 2013 FDC site.


It seems the dynamic view template is messing with the comments section on each post.

Are a lot of you having problemos?

Do you have the same problemos with the DW site?

We haven't loaded all of the FDC outfits yet, so don't worry if you don't see yours up yet.

If everyone is still having problemos with commenting on the site, we'll switch templates tomorrow.

That will require a little bit of time.
But once we have the new template loaded, we'll post the rest of the First Outfits from participants.

So let us know if you are having problemos commenting on the FDC site please.
Thank you!!!


7 comments:

Christina L said...

I haven't been able to view comments for quite some time. At first I could see them, but for a while now there's nowhere to click to view them.
Thanks!

Mary Ann said...

Sometimes I can see comments, sometimes I can't. A couple of my customers said they tried to vote for my outfit, but weren't sure it went through, as they didn't see it posted. One sent you an email to make sure.

Christina L said...

This is weird, but this whole time I haven't been seeing comments, and now I'm seeing them. I don't know what this means...:)

Olivia said...

this doesn't really apply, but I sent my reader entry for the giveaway some days ago, and it hasn't been posted yet, maybe there just hasn't been enough time.

Nora and Maple said...

We are going to post the Reader Submissions one per day, or one every other day. So yours is probably in the line-up. We have about 60+ of them scheduled. :-)

agrz123 said...

I'm just wondering, for the FDC, do we get eliminated? If not, should I start doing my second assignment?

Nora and Maple said...

Nope, no one gets eliminated. The winners are judged from both outfits that they create.

So definitely start on your second outfit!!!!

You'll need to submit both outfits in order to be in the run for winning a prize.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...