Sunday, July 14, 2013

First Outfit Tasks for the 2013 FDC are Due Today!!!

First Outfit Tasks are due today,
July 14th for the 2013 Fashion Design Challenge.

All participants should email your tasks to nora.demington@gmail.com.

We definitely have less entries this time than last time --
so your chances of winning are much higher!!!

Three of the entries are up on the site already and more will be posted soon.

http://2013dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/


Second Outfit Tasks are Due August 25th.


There will be 2 winners for this contest.
Each winner chooses whether he/she wants an AG doll or a $110 AG gift card.


Be sure to read about the contest here:


And let us know if you have any questions!


This is a type of contest we started last fall.

You can see the original contest post here:

And the 2012 entries here:

14 comments:

Alisha said...

I sent my finished outfit photos!

~Alisha

Anonymous said...

I have tried to send my photos 4 times and they aren't going through and now my time has almost run out. Has anyone else reported problems???

Anonymous said...

How many entries did you get?

Anonymous said...

Can I please send in my entry today?

Unknown said...

I sent mine 2 days before the deadline but I don't see it...

Nora and Maple said...

You might need to send us the photos in more than one email.

Email us to let us know you are having problems, we'll try to figure it out. Don't worry -- we'll still take your entry.

We haven't counted the # of entries yet.

All of the entries have not been posted yet. We only have a done a handful of them because we haven't had time to do them all yet.

Feel free to send in your entry today -- Monday the 15th, particularly if you had problems sending it in yesterday.

Unknown said...

Are we allowed to ask our followers/subscribers to vote for us, as long as we don't bribe them?

Nora and Maple said...

Yes you can ask your readers/followers/subscribers to vote for you. :-)

Mary Ann said...

I'm not sure I understand the voting process. Is voting open now? If not, when will it be open?

Nora and Maple said...

Voting is open now as we post things, but we will officially announce its open-ness once we get everything uploaded.

It takes awhile for us to get everything up on the site, so we let people peruse the posts and vote as we go.

miriam l said...

Are others having trouble posting comments?
Nora, when can I send in my second outfit?

Mary Ann said...

I'm having trouble commenting on an entry, too. Sometimes the comment box is there, sometimes it isn't. Do we have to have a Google account to comment?

Heather said...

Ok, I know my photos will be a week late, but can I please still enter? I'm not gonna pull out my suitcase of excuses, but can I?

Nora and Maple said...

Yes, since we have had a lot of problems with the FDC website we'll still take your entry as we haven't been able to publish all of the first outfits yet.

So anyone who wanted to enter can still send in their first outfit until we announce that the site is all set and ready to function. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...