Thursday, September 3, 2009

20 New JLY Dolls Released Today!

This was a bit too overwhelming not to post about....so yes, 20 new Just Like You dolls were released today from American Girl. We have added a slideshow of their faces below so everyone can start drooling without having to surf the AG site for hours. There is even some new pinwheel green eyes on some of these dolls. And of course, who could miss the fact that 2 of them are sporting the Sonali mold!



There were also some Rebecca and Julie releases, and some new Just Like You merchandise. I'll probably post about that eventually.....but for now I am still hyperventilating about 20 new dolls in one day. Penny has taken her wallet and locked herself in her bathroom with one of the laptops...I think she is doing something devious with her credit card.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourites are #41, #37, and #33...if they'd made #41 with #33's wig I would have been done for. The fact that I live within driving distance of an AG store doesn't help any...maybe I'll go see them this weekend. :o

Which ones are your, and Penny's favourites?

Michal said...

I'm probably going to save up for either 42, 43, or 47... or .... I DON"T KNOW! THEY"RE ALL SO PRETTY!

Avery Voisin said...

They're all so pretty, but I don't think any will be coming to our house.
LOL at Penny locked in the bathroom doing something devious with her credit card!

You Know Who! said...

So many! Wow, Maybe it's time to get a new model for our LJC photo shoots? Now if only I could decide which one. :)

marina said...

I was just looking at the slide show again and I'd love to get some new dolls! After I get all the other stuff I'm saving up for, sigh... anyway I'd most likely get #41 and/or #33, both curly hair... I hope all's well at badger's wood!

Jordan said...

Hey she looks like ruthie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...