Friday, September 11, 2009

Melody Valerie The Snowflake

Well we were going to show you the SchoolGirl dress from Melody Valerie's Fall/Winter 2009 line first, but then we didn't want to show you something you can't get anymore from the store as our first example of the new dresses. That would be kind of cruel and unusual punishment. :(

So we begin with the Snowflake! This dress's combination of creamy wool and dark blue accents are breath-taking. You can still buy one here at the Etsy shop. There are two currently available as I write this post.

My stepsister Stella wanted to model this dress because it was her favorite from the new line. She thought the creamy white dress would look very cool with her dark black-brown hair. This is quite an impressive frock and its hard to explain how pretty it looks, so hopefully our pictures will help. It is certainly a very modern fashion, with a strong hint of traditional 18th century feminine style. So unique and wonderful!

If you'd like to read more about the design of this dress, please click here.


Please enjoy our photos below, and come back tomorrow for our "Outfit of the Week" post on Saturday. On Monday we will finally get around to introducing our Elinor Dashwood doll (Felicity with brown eyes) in a brand-new dress from Donna Cotterman's Etsy shop.

Have a great weekend everyone!






3 comments:

Hal said...

That is a beautiful dress. It looks like it could be from Medival times. I love the off-white fabric with the dark blue ribbon. It is very cute! I think that the doll wearing it looks very good in it. It's really beautiful!

Avery Voisin said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! I love dark blue and white together, it looks great. Stella looks stunning!

I'm going to die when you post pictures of the SchoolGirl! (not literally, haha) I was *this* close to ordering it, but I thought I'd think about it and order later that night and it sold out! :(

Nibs said...

Gee whiz, these outfits are so lovely...
DROOLS...
I've been visiting your blog everyday! When you post pics of "The Schoolgirl", could you have Ruthie model it? I think she'd be beautiful and that dress was my favorite of the MV fall line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...