Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hogwart's Uniform Winner Announced!


Congratulations to Cassie M who said:

"My favorite part about going back to school is feeling really good about myself. I work really hard every summer to change the things I don't like about myself or my bad habits. When I go back to school, I feel like a new person and yet the same old Cassie. New school clothes and supplies are definitely one of the best parts too! Plus who doesn't want to go back to see their old friends. I think going back to school, for me, means starting a new, better part of my life."
Cassie, please email me at adventuresinag@gmail.com with your mailing info within 7 days. If you are under 18, have a parent or guardian email me. Congratulations!




6 comments:

Avery Voisin said...

Congrats, Cassie!
I have a question though, was the winner based off of their comment? I thought we just commented to get our name in and it was a random draw like that last giveaway.

Adventures in AG said...

Everyone's post was put in a giant bowl where one was randomly drawn. It didn't matter what comment you left.

Nora and Maple said...

Congratulations Cassie!

Linnea said...

Congratulations, Cassie! That was a fun giveaway. :-)

Sophie Amélie said...

Congrats, Cassie! :)

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Congrats Cassie. I hope you love your outfit as much as I loved making it for you.
Terrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...