Thursday, September 3, 2009

VintiqueDesigns Work-A-Day Set

This depression-era work a day set from VintiqueDesigns almost makes getting chores done fun! You can find their etsy shop here or their ebay store here. The set includes an apron-complete with tiny clothes pins, kerchief (can be worn several ways), a hot pad, a hand mitt, a cookie cutter, and a darling dress to boot!

The attention to detail is amazing, the mitt and pad are quilted and have tiny flower appliques that match the applique on the apron.

The dress coordinates beautifully with the apron set. It is perfectly adorable worn by itself. I bet Chrissa didn't know when she volunteered to model this set she would be volunteered to make dinner! We want pizza!


2 comments:

Lily said...

I love the oven mitts. They looks so realistic, and the apron does go with the oven Mitts. I bet my dolls would also love to do chores in this. I love it!

Ina
P.S- I would love some Pizza

Avery Voisin said...

That is so pretty! I love the apron, and the dress is beautiful. Chrissa looks great! I didn't know that you had Chrissa, actually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...