Thursday, November 26, 2015

Nov. 26, 2015: Question of the Day!

Happy Thanksgiving People!

If you live in the United States...

If not, you probably already celebrated Thanksgiving or you don't celebrate it at all if you aren't like...Canadian. Hmmmm.

But nannyways, Happy Day You Can Celebrate Whatever You Want To!

There.....phew. ;-)

There are like something like 28 days or something like that until the day like that big guy like Santa comes down the like chimney and like gives you like prezzies.

Did I sound like a teenage girl?

Or just someone trying to give a speech in debate for the first time?

Nannyways....

Santa...28 days.

Looking for places to shop?

Check out the shops in today's "Question of the Day!"

Today's Question: 

What are your New Year's Resolutions for your shop? What are you looking forward to for 2016?

Our answer: So while we are not currently trying to run an actual shop (as we just don't have the room to manage the stock in our current house) -- we do want to post on this blog daily in 2016. That is our New Year's Resolution! Weeeee!!!

And on a more basic doll-related note, we are looking forward to Lea Clark's release, and the new BeForever doll coming in 2016.

We don't really have any interest in Lea's clothing, as we have seen so far, but we definitely want both of these new dolls. :-)

Party With Felt's Answer

"More items/pictures - I sell mainly at craft shows - 
so my Etsy shop doesn't have all it should have in it."

Mia Kate Apparel's Answer


"I guess I just want the word to get out more about MiaKateApparel! I hope to sew many more cute items, make more sales, and have more happy and satisfied customers! I'm looking forward to seeing my shop grow."

The Glam Doll's Answer


"Such a good questions as we approach the end of the year! My New Years resolution for The Glam Doll is to be more focused and narrow in our aesthetic. I am looking forward to what the new year holds whether it is meeting new people or customers, creating new collections, and seeing where creativity takes me!"

Clarisse's Closet's Answer


"I’d like to do more with hats and other accessories in 2016- 
I think they’re what really make outfits special."

Pippaloo's Answer


"Well, my resolution has been and continues to be to post more often on my blog. Each month I post my menu list but I'd really love to post more about my dolls and doll finds as well as do more reviews and commentaries. There just isn't enough time in the day to get it all done. And I've learned that I'm no good at doing the juggling act- everything suffers when I try to do too many things well at once. "

Cupcake Cutie Pie's Answer


"We will continue to expand the stylings offered for 18" dolls 
as well as designing new patterns for Simplicity."

Closet 4 Chloe's Answer


"I’d like to try to focus more on collections. 
 I feel like I’m a little all over the place right now."

Dollhouse Designs' Answer


"Ah, Resolutions! Yes, I want to improve my workflow & increase my output so I can get more done. I have some amount of health limitation so I am trying to improve my productivity.

Definitely excited about the new projects I mentioned before. Especially those WIGS! I am also looking forward to making some video tutorials that will be added to patterns and the hair accessory guides."

Noodle Clothing's Answer


"I’m going to work on improving my planning and following through on it."

Whoa It's Me's Answer


"I have only recently joined Instagram, and am excited to be part of the AGIG community. There are so many fabulous IG accounts to be inspired by, and I am constantly amazed by the photo quality! I hope to increase my IG presence over the coming year, and hopefully my new camera will help with that. My other goal is to improve my time management skills, which will help me to spend more time in my sewing studio."

Made by MoMo Couture's Answer

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadebyMoMoCouture

"To try some new patterns and put out more dresses. Dresses are a rare commodity in my doll closets! I am looking forward to doing some winter pieces. I have a puffer jacket to try and some vests. Gotta get that cold weather gear out!"

_______________

Thank you for reading these Etsy sellers' answers!!!

And please check out their shops for your holiday shopping. Hint. Hint. ;-)

Stay tuned for another "Question of the Day" post right around the corner!

p.s. If you own an Etsy shop, or a doll-related handmade item website, please feel free to email us at nora.demington@gmail.com to participate in the next round of "Question of the Day," which will probably begin in Jan. 2016. 

Thank you!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...