Monday, December 14, 2015

Dec. 14, 2015: Question of the Day

Today's Question of the Day is...

What types of products do you sell for the dolls?

Our answer: Again, we aren't really selling anything right now. But we'd love to sell home goods for them!!! If we had the space, and money, and time, etc. etc. :-)

123 Mulberry Street's Answer

"I sell all kinds of clothing for the modern Doll, and also hand knit sweater sets."

Dollhouse Designs' Answer


"Sewing Patterns for historical, fantasy, & modern. Plus deluxe outfits and accessories on occasion. For my patterns, I really go all out by making illustrations and diagrams as well as photos in the instructions. I always try to word the directives as if I am sitting beside a new sewist, guiding them. (I’m sorry, I just can’t use the term “sewer”!) 
I would like to begin adding little video guides as well."

Made by MoMo Couture's Answer


"I sew clothing and accessories as well as create food sets/beverages from polymer clay and design and help build furniture for them. We just don't list the furniture on Etsy due to the size of it."

Mia Kate Apparel's Answer


"Clothing items! Dresses, skirts, tops, scarves ...so far! I hope to add coats and maybe some other things in the future!"

Clarisse's Closet's Answer


"Clarisse’s Closet features fashion-forward clothing for girl and boy dolls, as well as our signature wool felt hats and other accessories."

Pippaloo's Answer


"Realistic polymer clay food...and occasionally clothing...when I have the time. When I first opened my shop the plan was to to offer both- and do an equal mix, but the foods just sort of took over. Someday I hope to offer more clothing options- when I have more time to devote to my shop. Ideally, I'd love to design and make clothes that fit into each month's theme, alongside the foods."

Party With Felt's Answer


"Hair Accessories."

Noodle Clothing's Answer


"I currently sell separates, outfits, and patterns for 18 inch dolls."

The Glam Doll's Answer

"Right now I primarily sell doll clothing and accessories."

Cupcake Cutie Pie's Answer


"The main philosophy of Cupcake Cutie Pie is complete ensembles. For this reason, shoes are sold with every outfit. On occasion additional accessories like purses and jewelry also accompany the outfits we make. We make historical as well as modern fashions."

Closet 4 Chloe's Answer


"I sell trendy clothes for American Girl and American Boy 18 inch dolls. Everything from crop tops to distressed jeans to fun dresses."

Whoa It's Me's Answer


"I sell mostly modern casual wear, but occasionally outerwear and dressier things. Though I don't have any in my shop currently, I have made some cute sweaters and jackets from felted wool. I like layering, and love adding accessories with my outfits - jewelry, bags, scarves, belts."

Dollicious Clothes' Answer


"Clothes, belts, hats, jewelry and footwear."

QTpie Doll Clothing's Answer


"I sell handmade doll clothes in my Etsy shop and 
I also have 30 patterns for sale through www.pixiefaire.com."

_______________

Thank you for reading these Etsy sellers' answers!!!

And please check out their shops for your holiday shopping. Hint. Hint. ;-)

Stay tuned for another "Question of the Day" post right around the corner!

p.s. If you own an Etsy shop, or a doll-related handmade item website, please feel free to email us at nora.demington@gmail.com to participate in the next round of "Question of the Day," which will probably begin in Jan. 2016. 

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...